I'll Say
I'llLoveYou
But i dont give a fuck.
All About Me.

Name:Benjamin Yong.
Age:15
School:NorthViewSecondary
Friends Are the best but sometimes can be Fucked up
I play Rugby,Drums Add my Msn here unreal_ahben@hotmail.com
And FYI This is my
Blog
I Can do WHATEVER I LIKE & WHATEVER i WANT

More Of my Life?

Main Friends Of my Life are Aidil,Amy,Alson,Zaman,Rugby Boys.
Yeah i suck at Friendship But What i love it Rugby.
BTW i dont Care if you Distured me in my tag box or anything but
Have some BALLS and put ur bloody name which ur father gave you
You big dumb bitch

I Love God

Tagbox


Dont kpkb at my blog please
BlogEntries
» Tuesday, April 6, 2010 / -3:23 AM


Okay Yo Wassup.anyone here?
I never blog snice 1969.Just Kidding -.- LOLOL
Okay Wasssup.
Welcome me back :D *yay*
Kay today School dunno lah so nothing nothing.
I listen to teacher sial thn do homework and class work.
Imma Good Boy.
dont play play :D
Thn like nothing loh
And AND AND
Nothing :D
Okay i really dont know what to post.
Maybe about my life?
Okay
Life huh.
Kay
Family comfirm got problems but for me now nope.
Friends = Best evar.
School = Nothing uh okay okay
Rugby = Yay Rockers more like Brothers
And and i really like the school counsous
got the Circl type of Table.
Damn nice sial.
And Rugby gotta play 7 team sial.
Need more on Speed.
OMFG!!! =.=
OMG LA SIAL.
SPEED?
SPEED?!?!!?
ME?!ME?!?!?!
-.- Fuck it -.-
My nafa lik shit.
Fail by what?!2 min?
Wa if can run less 1 round i pass alrdy sial!
Stupid STUPID STUPID -.-
Tonight not running uh
Ytd training i Run le i never jog-.-
NEVER.
Got 3 cons thn i run and run
all do 2 times run SLOW SLOW
or jog -.-
I spirnt le -.-
Thn when i go home my tigh start hurting at midnight when i wake up at 2 -.-
wtf
thn hard to sleep sial
thn today morning wake up need to bring slippers go school -.-
Thn so ma lu OMG.
But give only la
Thn after that after school Got stuff uh
Dunno what issit ah about outside dunno who what why when how thing uh
thn after that dunno what who why when Follow me and aidil go home thn aidil come my house lepak
thn now he sleeping -.-
Kay if i wan blog i blog but if i dun wan i dun wan
Kay.Thanks
U suck
Just kidding
Life's a bitch,
gotta hang out,Hold on,Glue on it.
Who the fuck cares if u fall?
God,Friends.Family might be the 2nd if you have a real family.

▲ Back to top


JunkBox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • It ends Tonight
  • Ok wassup allI know i long time no update.And no o...
  • Ok shall update blog now.FirstlyFuck those people ...
  • CURRENTLY RIGHT NOW MAKING NEW SKIN -DO N...
  • Wassup all.Today i stay all home WHOLE DAYGeez.But...
  • Wassup all.Im so happy cause of some reasonHahaha ...
  • wa freakk!!!Hate soo many people soo fucking much....
  • Hi all :)Its been a long time snice i had a feelin...
  • People said if your pissed off or anything Shits i...
  • A life,just a life.Live it Well.

  • Escapes

    Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
    Rights Reserved © 16thday