I'll Say
I'llLoveYou
But i dont give a fuck.
All About Me.

Name:Benjamin Yong.
Age:15
School:NorthViewSecondary
Friends Are the best but sometimes can be Fucked up
I play Rugby,Drums Add my Msn here unreal_ahben@hotmail.com
And FYI This is my
Blog
I Can do WHATEVER I LIKE & WHATEVER i WANT

More Of my Life?

Main Friends Of my Life are Aidil,Amy,Alson,Zaman,Rugby Boys.
Yeah i suck at Friendship But What i love it Rugby.
BTW i dont Care if you Distured me in my tag box or anything but
Have some BALLS and put ur bloody name which ur father gave you
You big dumb bitch

I Love God

Tagbox


Dont kpkb at my blog please
BlogEntries
» Thursday, December 17, 2009 / -1:01 AM


Wassup all.
Today i stay all home WHOLE DAY
Geez.
Buttock veri hot alrdy
SIT SIT SIT
Play dota the campainge thingy the WHOLE THING
Play finsih about like 5 hours?
Of cuz i play cheat ah
LOL thn so fast
But quite cool leh!
But hor ending damn sad lah!
TB kanna beaten by the arhtus or smth smth =.=
WALAO EH
I LOVE TB LEH
Sad sial
Thn after that today i realised i ate veri less
But im veri full!
Thn i took my body to the test
SO I DO PULL UP.
READ THE WORD.
PULL UP
Yeah i know u nv see me do be4
But this time
OMHG
I did it.
But not really fully ah
Last time i cant even hang myself on the bar for 10 secs
This time i think i really improve!
Eh zai leh
But if u guys wanna look down LOOK AH
Nv tell u look up on me
ahaha
Wait till i sec 4
or 5
Ahaha
Soo shoick man
The feeling
Thn tmr got xrave
ahaha
Gonna be fun
But for me
Christmas more fun lah
Still need say meh
LOL
I stop blogging alrdy
Seem like now this time alot of people notice my blog.
My life?
My Friends?
Haha
Stop now
Bye bye :)

▲ Back to top


JunkBox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • Wassup all.Im so happy cause of some reasonHahaha ...
  • wa freakk!!!Hate soo many people soo fucking much....
  • Hi all :)Its been a long time snice i had a feelin...
  • People said if your pissed off or anything Shits i...
  • A life,just a life.Live it Well.
  • Sup yo~I dun really have anything to post aboutLif...
  • Mr Ah Ben & Ella are friends.
  • Sup~I cant wait for holidays!thn also.Sian ah holi...
  • Cause I'm awesome.
  • Sup all!:)Man!today get exam result sial!puki ma -...

  • Escapes

    Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
    Rights Reserved © 16thday