I'll Say
I'llLoveYou
But i dont give a fuck.
All About Me.

Name:Benjamin Yong.
Age:15
School:NorthViewSecondary
Friends Are the best but sometimes can be Fucked up
I play Rugby,Drums Add my Msn here unreal_ahben@hotmail.com
And FYI This is my
Blog
I Can do WHATEVER I LIKE & WHATEVER i WANT

More Of my Life?

Main Friends Of my Life are Aidil,Amy,Alson,Zaman,Rugby Boys.
Yeah i suck at Friendship But What i love it Rugby.
BTW i dont Care if you Distured me in my tag box or anything but
Have some BALLS and put ur bloody name which ur father gave you
You big dumb bitch

I Love God

Tagbox


Dont kpkb at my blog please
BlogEntries
» Wednesday, December 16, 2009 / -7:42 AM


Wassup all.
Im so happy cause of some reason
Hahaha i think God is soo awesome haha

This Christmas Gonna be soo fun.
I Alson,Daniel,Bonnevie gg Church for Christmas haha
Cant wait
Gonna be soo fun
Esp Best Friends who are going and who fucken understand how the way i am instead of those Bitchy F21.
P/S: Not Refering to XiaoJiao,Weiling,MingJun and Bao Sheng
Hahaha
Most of them are fucken bitchy.
But nevermind!
I pray God will Plant My Best friends in Church.
God Please.
If you Let that happened.
I'll be soo happy
Esp Alson.
:)
God I love yah man!
Okay So today
Was Rather Stupid
Surposed to meet bao sheng at Woodlands and have lunch thn go dota/lan
Thn meeting time at 12
Thn i woke up at 7
thn Snore for bout 3 hours?
Thn i woke up agian play game
Thn i kept playing and playing
thn i turn my head
See the clock
12:14
Thn i was like
Hmm today bored sial what to do
thn i rmb
OUH SHITTT NUUU
BAO SHENG DANIEL BONNEVIE!!!
Thn i faster choing bathe everything
Thn Bon also Late
Thn meet Bon at Yishun
Thn Bao Sheng say forget bout lunch
Go his House play Dota
Haha
Thn Bao Sheng Is like Trashing me daniel and bon siol
But Sad to say
IM THE MOST PROEST
Other thn bao sheng
HAHAHA
Thn after that Bao sheng need to go
Thn i Dan Bon go Makan
Thn after that
Take bus go old woodlands
thn Dan perice his 2nd hole
Thn wake around old woodlands
Thn go dan house take his drumstick thn he go his drum lesson
Thn i Bon go eat dinner
OMHG i tell u i dont know what i eat half a plate of rice i fucken full aalrdy!!!
Thn dan drum lesson fisinsh
Thn go play at playground
and i can almost do a flag leh!
But hor
Still need lose some weight
I addmit lah
Im heavy =.=
And those spammers out there.
Wanna say im Fat or whatever
Go ahead uh.
But at least Im much better thn a Fat person.
hahaha
Thn play and play
thn i and bon went home
Thn i still super full after the dinner when daniel having his drum lesson
Then came back home bathe use com and blogging now
Hahaha
When playing at the playground I dan Bon talk alot stuff like when we 18 what we wanna do
haha soo cool!
And christmas!
Cant wait for it!
Esp Christmas with Friends
Gonna be soo Fun.
I just LOVE IT!
:)
Real Friends arent Prefect.
But Prefect Friends Arent Real.
So F21.
Get this is ur head.
I dont wanna say u guys are Real Friends or Prefect friends
But to me
You guys are mostly "Prefect Friends" Which i tottaly dislike it.
So Get this in your head Ok?
And MingJun
You are/is/was like my Brother
Got any Problems must tell me ok!
Haha we almost same so can tell me everything :)
=.=
"Hi Kimm"
There i said it.
Blogging fisinh thn ka jiao me msn thn tell me say "hi kimm"
KIMM SONG BO!
Okay Okay
Drop off that sub
hahahahahaa
So
Christmas!
CANT FUCKEN WAIT!!!
Muahahaha
I rmb Pastor How and Pastor Lia Invited me to have dinner with them
Felt soo like a real family
Serisouly
I wish that could happen agian
But
Fat hope ah
haha
Okay guys
Next time blog agian
Duh Bye!:)

▲ Back to top


JunkBox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • wa freakk!!!Hate soo many people soo fucking much....
  • Hi all :)Its been a long time snice i had a feelin...
  • People said if your pissed off or anything Shits i...
  • A life,just a life.Live it Well.
  • Sup yo~I dun really have anything to post aboutLif...
  • Mr Ah Ben & Ella are friends.
  • Sup~I cant wait for holidays!thn also.Sian ah holi...
  • Cause I'm awesome.
  • Sup all!:)Man!today get exam result sial!puki ma -...
  • Im tired todayWell i was pissed of by 2 bitches.Ne...

  • Escapes

    Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
    Rights Reserved © 16thday