I'll Say
I'llLoveYou
But i dont give a fuck.
All About Me.

Name:Benjamin Yong.
Age:15
School:NorthViewSecondary
Friends Are the best but sometimes can be Fucked up
I play Rugby,Drums Add my Msn here unreal_ahben@hotmail.com
And FYI This is my
Blog
I Can do WHATEVER I LIKE & WHATEVER i WANT

More Of my Life?

Main Friends Of my Life are Aidil,Amy,Alson,Zaman,Rugby Boys.
Yeah i suck at Friendship But What i love it Rugby.
BTW i dont Care if you Distured me in my tag box or anything but
Have some BALLS and put ur bloody name which ur father gave you
You big dumb bitch

I Love God

Tagbox


Dont kpkb at my blog please
BlogEntries
» Saturday, December 12, 2009 / -9:17 AM


People said if your pissed off or anything Shits is happening in ur life right now
U can blog about it and Show how FUCKING pissed off u are or fucked up u are.

I dont mind if u have anything on and u dont reply me or whatever.But if u like purposly dont reply me.Might as well tell me face to face that u fucking dislike me?

I Thouhg i made the Right choice but IT SO FUCKED UP WHEN I SEE U WITH THE REST happily lauhging.And i thouhg i could join the Fun.

I Quite smoking for Months!Done so much .I thouhg God would be happy.Or maybe U guys.
But Serisouly.
If u guys were to ask me to say my real feeling towards u guys
Some of u i might Be punching ur face till u Freaking Bleed.

I just wanna have Fun Yknw!Bloody mother fuckers.
When i see someone sian sian i also will like go talk to the person till he follow me or smth
But serisouly Fuck u guys!
FUCK U GUYS!

WL said She happy for me that i came back.
I also felt happy at the momment.
But not for Long.
Had fun with tug of war.
thouhg i could have use for stength.

WL said People in church will look at the new side of me?
Well i dont fucking think so.
Serisouly
I Dont Fucking Think so.
Sersiouly People Get urself FUCKED UP
Stop being such a group.
When u dont have a Good Friend.Dont find another Friend to replace ur good Friend
And when u got ur Good friend back.And u just forget who is the other person who take over as ur good friend.
I tot once a Good friend will always be.
Soo fucking Wrong.

Serisouly im soo bloody Angry and annoyed that EVERY SINGEL TIME I GO TO CHURCH.
Its the same feeling.
When they got the Friends inside talking
They just forget the person that just came.
Nice way of Making Friends Bitch.
If u know me i really tried soo hard to change.
Dont be so fucked up and dont understand other ppl's feeling
I help u understand ur feeling and u dont fucking understand how i fucking felt when i and alson was alone.
Felt like Friends Could even Fucking last for 1 Day.
Esp Church People.
Act as if soo good friends
When u guys talk to me i took u as my Good pals or smth like that
But the worste come to the worste.
U guys are just some serisouly fucked up bitches and whore
Try to fucking understand other people's feeling thn ur own Bitch.
God said to love people and i see how u guys are doing right now
So much for this Bitches
Get a Fucking Heart
Fucking understand how people feel when they dont have a True friend
Ur a Person for HOGC
I expect u to be like a REAL HOGC person but i was wrong?fakes are always Fakers.

▲ Back to top


JunkBox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • A life,just a life.Live it Well.
  • Sup yo~I dun really have anything to post aboutLif...
  • Mr Ah Ben & Ella are friends.
  • Sup~I cant wait for holidays!thn also.Sian ah holi...
  • Cause I'm awesome.
  • Sup all!:)Man!today get exam result sial!puki ma -...
  • Im tired todayWell i was pissed of by 2 bitches.Ne...
  • Amazingly this is my 100th post..... Ok too bad i ...
  • Eh!!this is first time drumming hor!!I know ah i m...
  • Sup guys.Today was fun ah!Wanted to slack whole d...

  • Escapes

    Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
    Rights Reserved © 16thday