I'll Say
I'llLoveYou
But i dont give a fuck.
All About Me.

Name:Benjamin Yong.
Age:15
School:NorthViewSecondary
Friends Are the best but sometimes can be Fucked up
I play Rugby,Drums Add my Msn here unreal_ahben@hotmail.com
And FYI This is my
Blog
I Can do WHATEVER I LIKE & WHATEVER i WANT

More Of my Life?

Main Friends Of my Life are Aidil,Amy,Alson,Zaman,Rugby Boys.
Yeah i suck at Friendship But What i love it Rugby.
BTW i dont Care if you Distured me in my tag box or anything but
Have some BALLS and put ur bloody name which ur father gave you
You big dumb bitch

I Love God

Tagbox


Dont kpkb at my blog please
BlogEntries
» Monday, December 14, 2009 / -9:51 AM


Hi all :)
Its been a long time snice i had a feeling of God.A favour of God and The favour of Men.
Althouhg i might be very dissapointed in Church and in my cg.
I will still love God.
Cause Cg is the thing which keeps u strong when the devils or anything makes u backslide
Well they did help me a lil but its rather sad that.
When ur back.
your on your own.
Wanted and gotten but now Forgotten.
Quite Sad actually but if i were to live in church without really a cg even if i have one.
I'll try my best to stay in church and never leaves.
F21 Reads my Blog i know
MJ ,YueLing,shana ?or anyone Reads My Blog?Nah dont even freaking think so
Only when they NOTICE ME different from last time and they RARELY if not its like Once in a Blue Moon they read my Blog.
Yeah No one cars About me in Church.
Only God.
If F21 u guys wanna argue with me that Oh Leaders did care for you but u didnt notice.
Well i can stright right up in ur face and say and shout and scold and say That if u guys were to notice how i fucking feel about u guys i wont be like this.
So Please please PLEASE!!!
Dont com out with anything that make me Sad or any fucked up reasons.
I love God.
I Love F21 Cause its the one thing when i go church its shows me about Jesus.
Althouhg People in F21 Arent really careing but Its okays
Love God.Love People.Love Life.
I never ever wanted to be a Gangster.
But most of you guys said im a Gangster or "acting" like one.
Well Its ok.
Say what u like.
I cant come out with anything to fight back agianst u that im not a gangster :)
This post really helps me alot and tells how i feel in f21.
Weiling Thanks for talking to me when i came back to church.
and when altar call that time u peeped at me when Pastor ask if Backsliders wanna go back to jesus or smth
Lol
And u talked to me bout how happy u guys are and how happy F21 is.
I can see Xiaojiao is happy and Weiling is happy.
:)
Great People.
No Wonder Why Ivan Loves them so much.
And they can be Leaders in Church and for God in the furture.
:)
F21 I pray that this cg will grow
Have more people Like Xiaojiao Or Weiling Kind of People.
Not like Some other people.
*Dont wanna mention Names*
I wish this year is 2008 when i first came to church
I wish to see how happy F21 is/was.
Now total weirdness
But Still can make it as long as the cg is alive
I cant do anything much.
Cause im just a backslider that just came back to God.
And no one expects me to do anything.
Hope More people in F21 will rise up and be leaders and Shine the Glory of God To other People .
This is my story.
My Hearts want to say it
So Thats all People
My life will get better i hope/Pray :)
Will Blog if im free :)
This is a Promise From Me :)
see ya Readers
*Hope there is*

▲ Back to top


JunkBox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • People said if your pissed off or anything Shits i...
  • A life,just a life.Live it Well.
  • Sup yo~I dun really have anything to post aboutLif...
  • Mr Ah Ben & Ella are friends.
  • Sup~I cant wait for holidays!thn also.Sian ah holi...
  • Cause I'm awesome.
  • Sup all!:)Man!today get exam result sial!puki ma -...
  • Im tired todayWell i was pissed of by 2 bitches.Ne...
  • Amazingly this is my 100th post..... Ok too bad i ...
  • Eh!!this is first time drumming hor!!I know ah i m...

  • Escapes

    Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
    Rights Reserved © 16thday