I'll Say
I'llLoveYou
But i dont give a fuck.
All About Me.

Name:Benjamin Yong.
Age:15
School:NorthViewSecondary
Friends Are the best but sometimes can be Fucked up
I play Rugby,Drums Add my Msn here unreal_ahben@hotmail.com
And FYI This is my
Blog
I Can do WHATEVER I LIKE & WHATEVER i WANT

More Of my Life?

Main Friends Of my Life are Aidil,Amy,Alson,Zaman,Rugby Boys.
Yeah i suck at Friendship But What i love it Rugby.
BTW i dont Care if you Distured me in my tag box or anything but
Have some BALLS and put ur bloody name which ur father gave you
You big dumb bitch

I Love God

Tagbox


Dont kpkb at my blog please
BlogEntries
» Tuesday, December 15, 2009 / -3:42 AM


wa freakk!!!
Hate soo many people soo fucking much.
==
Change blog skin.Everything Changed.
Hope my Life change lah.
Next year sec 3 leh pcb.
soo many "gangster" in my class.
how to live lah.
Plus HoGc dont know how to last long sial.
CG like "fucked up"
My School Like "Fucked Down"
My class like "Fucked Inside Out"
But God.
But Saves The Day.
Jesus is the Way the truth and the Life.
Walua ehk
sound so Holy Holy.....
Aiya Fuck my CG
Fuck it fuck it fuck it.
But now only 1 person from my cg will read my blog.
Read Ah
READ AND READ!!!
See what i feel about this bloody CG!!!
==
and
FUCK IT.
:)
Angry way of talking and a SWEET CUNNING SMILE :)
Fuck it lah.
Dont know how long can last in church.
Love God Love "People"?
does the People involed in my CG?
If yes right.
I PRAY AND PRAY THAT THEY COULD BE IN MY FUCKING SHOES
IDC if my SHOES too big for them
THEY BETTER BE IN MY FUCKING SHOES and see how i feel in the CG and how everyone thinks of me :)
Really Fucked up.
I promised myself
If i wanna say vuglar
Only say "Fuck,chi bai" this two only.
No other Vuglar.
If can the chi bai dont wan say,.
Only Fuck.
Try ah
See how long can stop.
And i reailised smth
Some Friends are really Bullshits
First talk to u like Very close
Thn when turn around.
Judge u like so fucked up.
So Readers!
Get this in ur Fucken Mind.
Friends CANNOT BE TRUSTED.
Cause at ur BACK they FUCKEN JUDGE YOU.
If They wanna Judge You
Got 2 Ways for u to do.
GET UR FUCKEN MIND TO JUDGE THE PERSON INTO A FUCKED UP PERSON U WANNA JUDGE
OR
Pray to god.
Ask God to change the Person FREAKING MIND.
And ask the person to be in UR FUCKEN shoes for 1 day in church.
Yeah Yeah.
Thats all i wanna say to that person.
And if i could
I wanna go to the person wit alot of his friends and say two words to you.
FUCK OFF.
Christians?
Sister in christ?Brother in Christ?
LAN JIAO LAH!
Got ever treat me like a Brother in Christ?No.
100% NOPE
OR MAYBE
a FRIEND IN CHRIST
That might be happy
But NO.
MAYBE
A NOBODY in CHRIST
Yeah thats how u guys freaking treat me.
Thanks alot =.=

▲ Back to top


JunkBox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • Hi all :)Its been a long time snice i had a feelin...
  • People said if your pissed off or anything Shits i...
  • A life,just a life.Live it Well.
  • Sup yo~I dun really have anything to post aboutLif...
  • Mr Ah Ben & Ella are friends.
  • Sup~I cant wait for holidays!thn also.Sian ah holi...
  • Cause I'm awesome.
  • Sup all!:)Man!today get exam result sial!puki ma -...
  • Im tired todayWell i was pissed of by 2 bitches.Ne...
  • Amazingly this is my 100th post..... Ok too bad i ...

  • Escapes

    Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
    Rights Reserved © 16thday