I'll Say
I'llLoveYou
But i dont give a fuck.
All About Me.

Name:Benjamin Yong.
Age:15
School:NorthViewSecondary
Friends Are the best but sometimes can be Fucked up
I play Rugby,Drums Add my Msn here unreal_ahben@hotmail.com
And FYI This is my
Blog
I Can do WHATEVER I LIKE & WHATEVER i WANT

More Of my Life?

Main Friends Of my Life are Aidil,Amy,Alson,Zaman,Rugby Boys.
Yeah i suck at Friendship But What i love it Rugby.
BTW i dont Care if you Distured me in my tag box or anything but
Have some BALLS and put ur bloody name which ur father gave you
You big dumb bitch

I Love God

Tagbox


Dont kpkb at my blog please
BlogEntries
» Wednesday, February 24, 2010 / -8:47 PM
It ends Tonight

Yo wassup all!
See the picture?
Yeah sure is funneh LOL
SERISOULY!
-.- Can u Tag thn laugh a little?
Okay Back to the post
SOO
Today i didnt go school.
Why?
Cuz i too lazy to.
JUST KIDDING.
Not pontang ah!
Is i got stomach problem.
Thn Waterfall come out.
thn later Lau sai Goddes will complian to me say
Lau Sai Goddes: EH LAU SIA KING!!WHY NEVER COME SCHOOL?!LAU SIA AGIAN AH?!
ORH HOR -.-
Epic shit or what
Last time nv go school 2 times also same thing
Mrs ong buay song me
thn dun believe me call grandpa
thn my grandpa said really got
Thn mrs ong tio OWNED
but i nv pontang eh!!!
SERISOUS!!!
Okay So So So!!!
Today woke up around 6+
Started the waterfall
And ersion started also
till 8+
Cannot tahan go sleep
thn 9+ wake up
Bathe Eat use com
thn write letter alrdy
Thn prepare tmr the Cross country
Okay so yeah
Tmr i'll be running with sec 1s
Yeah I know
Im childish.
Just kidding -.-
Sport ldrs need to run first
so i felt so lazy to run tmr -.-
but nvm
run only la.
My life nothing much alrdy
So sad hor
Cry for me
thanks
Serisouly.
Did u cry for me?
No u didnt.
Can see alr
From this post i can see if u really CRY or LAUGH.
comfirm laugh
Addmit it la laugh thn laugh
Kay im retarded -.-
Post very short hor?
sian how?
Maybe
i
should
type
in
this
way
thn
it
will
be
long
?
maybe?
hey
its
getting
longer
and
longer
le
EH!
power
sial
kay
so
this
is
a
very
long
post
so
i
can
relax
and
post
but
quite
hard
cuz
neet
type
enter
when
1
word
come
out
like
this
hais
so
hard
sial
k
i
shall
stop
here
k
see
you
guys
tmr
on
kidcentral.
JUST PLAY PLAY ONLY LA
NOW OKTO LE.
K
BAI

▲ Back to top


JunkBox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • Ok wassup allI know i long time no update.And no o...
  • Ok shall update blog now.FirstlyFuck those people ...
  • CURRENTLY RIGHT NOW MAKING NEW SKIN -DO N...
  • Wassup all.Today i stay all home WHOLE DAYGeez.But...
  • Wassup all.Im so happy cause of some reasonHahaha ...
  • wa freakk!!!Hate soo many people soo fucking much....
  • Hi all :)Its been a long time snice i had a feelin...
  • People said if your pissed off or anything Shits i...
  • A life,just a life.Live it Well.
  • Sup yo~I dun really have anything to post aboutLif...

  • Escapes

    Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
    Rights Reserved © 16thday