I'll Say
I'llLoveYou
But i dont give a fuck.
All About Me.

Name:Benjamin Yong.
Age:15
School:NorthViewSecondary
Friends Are the best but sometimes can be Fucked up
I play Rugby,Drums Add my Msn here unreal_ahben@hotmail.com
And FYI This is my
Blog
I Can do WHATEVER I LIKE & WHATEVER i WANT

More Of my Life?

Main Friends Of my Life are Aidil,Amy,Alson,Zaman,Rugby Boys.
Yeah i suck at Friendship But What i love it Rugby.
BTW i dont Care if you Distured me in my tag box or anything but
Have some BALLS and put ur bloody name which ur father gave you
You big dumb bitch

I Love God

Tagbox


Dont kpkb at my blog please
BlogEntries
» Wednesday, February 10, 2010 / -4:27 AM


Ok shall update blog now.
Firstly
Fuck those people who know i hate how the FUCK you guys treat me.
So yeah.
Im just a police men.Got problem ask me for help
But i guess now
U guys dont even take me as a Police men
OR A FRIEND.
Not even close
So Once agian FUCK YOU GUYS.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK so back to blogging.
Nowdays super sian.
Really fucked up loh please.
But i know how play the song
New dvide or smth by linkin park.
Thats super easy
The all americians reject - Dirty little Scrects
Which is also quite okay
And lasty Good charlottle - Dance floor anthem.
super hard/normal.
Okay la for me hard.
:(
Yeah so now i know how to play about 5 songs
Next time im gonna buy a drum set.
Im really wanna be a drummer when i grow up
Please sersiouly
i want to.
So yeah
in class super bored lah
Really my life starting to suck alrdy
Fuck those people?
Nvm forget it
It wont change abit
Not even 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
Maybe not even close to that
OR NOT EVEN AT ALL.
Rugby Rocks
Starting to get more fitter thn ever.
I swear.
Now i in the team with north brooks in the 15 aside team
which Aidil,Khai,ahmad,hairica or smth and vinod and me
the rest all north brooks.
Yeah
Ending off i guess
I can only say
"dont worry,Be happy"
But i might not be able to do it nows.....
FUCK IT -.-
Dub bai

▲ Back to top


JunkBox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • CURRENTLY RIGHT NOW MAKING NEW SKIN -DO N...
  • Wassup all.Today i stay all home WHOLE DAYGeez.But...
  • Wassup all.Im so happy cause of some reasonHahaha ...
  • wa freakk!!!Hate soo many people soo fucking much....
  • Hi all :)Its been a long time snice i had a feelin...
  • People said if your pissed off or anything Shits i...
  • A life,just a life.Live it Well.
  • Sup yo~I dun really have anything to post aboutLif...
  • Mr Ah Ben & Ella are friends.
  • Sup~I cant wait for holidays!thn also.Sian ah holi...

  • Escapes

    Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
    Rights Reserved © 16thday